Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Attack of the Terrorists...

After having slept at my girlfriends place last night, I was shocked to see that my home had been violated on my return. Some terrorists had successfully managed to throw three half-bricks through my room window. At this point, I would like to mention that I live at home with my folks, so, technically it is their house.

I call them terrorists because their intention was malicious. One brick landed on my bed, one just beyond my my little desk and glass shards (shrapnel) lay everywhere. The brick thrown through my moms office window was just as devastating.

In the movies a note is normally attached to the brick, not this time. The terrorists were obviously having a round of target practice with a hope, just a hope that they could inflict injury. I just say "Thank you God that I'm ok."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound like a pretty fascinating guy, why do you think you are boring, I think your articles are funny and interesting.