Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ranting and Raving

It is indeed a cruel world! Firslty, I had to use internet explorer to log in to my blog today. Normally I use Firefox 2.0 but unfortuantely i keep getting "HTTP Status 503 - Servlet NewFrontend is currently unavailable" errors. I don't really know what it means, but I'm certain that it is because of an Apache Helicopter or a Tomcat Fighter Jet - the F-14! The error is along the lines of Apache Tomcat/4.1.24, so that is what I base my assumptions on. It's the American Navy.

I did say 'firstly', so I guess you're waiting with baited breath for a 'secondly'. Sorry to dissapoint!

Number 2 on the list of why this is a cruel world, is because of the parents of the abandoned kids that we visit over the weekends. It's really sad that parents leave their kids sometimes withouth ever having seen their child - sad!

Finally and thirdly - is the De Larey song. It drives me nuts, wink wink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather a parent put "abandoned" their child and they landed up in some sort of home than a parent abuse their child at home by letting them go without food, etc and leaving them as prey for paedophiles. I suppose abandonment is a form of abuse but it's better than some of the stuff I've seen in children who are brought in by their so called parents!