Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Green Tea and Blue Pee

On a recent out of body experience, my mind wondered to the Himalayas where I met with the Dali Lama. I was very surprised at his plush and lavish lifestyle – one that would embarrass the Sultan of Brunei. ‘Dals’ as he’s more affectionately known, got one of his child labourers to make me some chai green tea with a hint of cinnamon and some lemon. Traveling through the ether solely with mind power can be quite tiresome, so the tea was most welcome.

As I was sipping my tea, there was a knock on the door – it was the Pope (the one who replaced John Paul II – and no one can remember his name). He came to ‘Dals’ seeking advice. Apparently he had upset some Muslims. Now ‘Dals’ did not take to this lightly. This Pope – lets call him Benny, was about to start some ‘sh** up in here’ and have a Jihad on his hands. So, ‘Dals’ presented him with two options – kinda like the options that Neo was presented by Morpheus.

The dialogue that followed was exactly this:

“You take the blue pill, the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

Suffice to say that Benny chose the blue pill and issued a public apology.

I returned to my physical body and proceeded to urinate a pale shade of blue…

No comments: