Wednesday, May 09, 2007

About Me

I love life. I enjoy the outdoors, the feeling of being free, the smell of the grass after it's just been cut. I love waking up to fresh brewed coffee, the sound of birds as they fight for food. I like the sound of rain as it falls during a thunder storm. I like to look out the window and breathe mist and draw little shapes on it. I don't really like to sing in the shower, I like to hum and whistle though. I like to dip peanut butter and jam sandwiches into my coffee. I like hot chocolate on cold days, warm socks and blankets while watching movies with no story line. I wake up to the sounds of 5fm every morning and fall asleep when my eyes can't stay open any longer. I don't like the busy, morning, Johannesburg traffic, so I listen to music to soothe me. I like to wear sneakers on weekends, shorts and sweaters. I like my hair short, but I used to have an afro. I laugh and smile and cry sometimes. I like to write my own random musings sometimes and read those of others often.

3 comments:

KerBear said...

i used to dip my peanut butter and jam sandwiches into my hot chocolate....mmmm yum yum. Tastes like CHICKEN...

Waseem said...

I remember the afro-Delon, Kiro nicknamed you Lenny Kravitz, you have since evolved.

Good post man

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that your blisters are gone!