Monday, May 19, 2008

The Bucket List

I've been quiet, I've been busy, stressed, caught up, suffocating, lazy, pre-occupied and far too tired to blog in months.

In the beginning of the year I drew up a list of things I wanted to achieve for this year. Feeble things to others but significant things to me, health and wellness, language, learning, etc.

It's generally going well, though i have not yet got the 6-pack I wanted. Started kick boxing, cycling a little more though not much else -It's halfway through the year, though I need to start picking up and doing more of what I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the title of this post.

im a true optimist,i believe you will complete all the goals you have set out for yourself.Do not be moved by the time.Get as much done as you possibly could.My list is coming together nicely,Im not sure what my "social" life will be like come June when i start my piano lessons.Will let you know how that goes.

Good luck with the 6 pack thing. thing.