Monday, May 19, 2008

In Search of Wealth

Being a home owner has made me aware of ways to save money in the home purchasing arena. There are definitely some things I would do differently next time around, some things that the banks don't tell you, some things you figure out as you go along.

My search for wealth is actually a process of eliminating unnecessary costs and trying to overcome credit card and other debt, searching for cheaper car insurance, life cover and the like, using a Discovery Credit card to get money back on my monthly purchases, etc., etc..

Following Amanda's theme of a series of blog posts, I will do the same and try to keep you coming back for more tips on how to save a few rands here and there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it a LOT!! looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

i think this is much needed in all our lives right now with the economy doing back flips like it does,im really excited about these series of posts and gems of information we are about to "upload".

im keyed up for whats to come...