Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Occult

The Vision
In my quest for greatness, glory and recognition, I have decided to start my own cult. I have had a vision, brought upon me by the 'Prophets of the Ether' while I was browsing a Deepak Chopra book in the philosophy section of the bookstore, and foresee great power, wealth and greatness to all who follow me. I require a syndicate of followers who will be loyal to the cause and open to new ideas.

So, what is the cause?
The cult encourages creativity, intellectual stimulation, education and dedication.The cult does not look favourably upon dumb people or people who have never used the internet.

Requirements
We encourage free thinking, the willingness to learn, a level of litercay and also require you to join a library and pay monthly $1.00 subsriptions to me via bank transfer. Details will be provided upon joining.

Joining
Joining is done by clicking on 'Post Comment'. Join the cult, feel the enlightenment.

In the words of the cult - there is no knowledge that is not power...

(Evil laugh goes here)

1 comment:

Waseem said...

i will be the first member, but i want a second in charge sort of deal. as well as regular updates from the prophets of ether