Monday, January 15, 2007

Cloak and Daggger

Fisrtly, I just thought that I would mention that my exit from BCX draws closer. My manager just contacted me to schedule the exit interview, something I believe is customary when an employee decides to move. Tension mounts, with my colleagues, with my management and with myself.

My weekend was what i had hoped it would be, relaxing and nothing else. I got a chance to chill with my girlfriend, ride my bike and do all sorts of stuff that would consitute a lazy weekend. I watched a teen movie and slept.

Now, to the 'Cloak and Dagger' stuff. My friend whos name I'm not going to mention (due to certain legalities, legislations and what nots) was being the victim of hate mail. He or she (it's so damn secret, I can't say) was recieving the emails from someone who had claimed to be in the UK. After some forensic investigations, similar to what you may be used to if you watch CSI South Africa, it was determined that the purveyor of said 'hate email' was not in the UK, but in fact at a local site. Futher to this, the site of the criminal was also the person that 'friend' suspected it to be originating from. Mmmm, all very intersting methinks.

Well, writing that story just caused me imense amounts of confusion... Think I'm going out to get myself a berry smoothie.

No comments: