Friday, January 12, 2007

Untitled until I find an interestingn title

Since its release I've wanted an Apple Ipod video. That has'nt happend, mostly cause I'm unable to afford it and I haven't been disciplined enough in my saving habits (or spending for that matter).

Now Apple are realesing the iPhone, I want one too, but i can't afford it. But if I calm down, take a deep breath, pick my nose, fart and then reflect - i remember that my entire CD collection consists of only 5 or so CD's. So whats the point, I ask myslef, of having maybe only 20 tracks on an ipod?

I don't like to do the whole bootleg-illegal-rob artists of their income-thing, so i listen to radio instead. It's free and it offers variety, though it doesn't always play my favourite tracks, in which case, I can just change the station. I grew up listening to East Cost Radio (www.ecr.co.za) and Metro FM (www.metrofm.co.za). I now listen to 5 fm (www.5fm.co.za), who offer greater music variety and 702 Talk Radio (www.702.co.za) for talk topics.

Altoghether I guess I'm pretty clued up with the latest music and current affairs.

Send me a link of a non South African radio station to listen to online and broaden my horizons.

No comments: