Friday, October 06, 2006

Boring Guys; Monotonous Ties

Looking back at my deciscion to pursue a career in IT haunts me. The people I work with lack wit and creatitivity. They wear monotonous shirts, with screaming ties. I'm the only guy in the office who greets everyone in the monrning and who has an incling of style. I wear the multi-coloured, socially acceptable shirt and tie - the type of clothing that doesn't cause myself any embarrasment.

Not my colleagues though. Their male dominated IT industry, blue shirt on a daily basis, job suits them well, though they will all admit that it's hardly gratifying. My work bores me on most days - it's only the new customers I look forward too. But once that is mastered, it becomes a bore.

Anyways, I'm going down to the gazebo now for bit of a social with the colleagues. I forsee lots of fun - yeah, right!

Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that,

I also wonder what like would be like should we have chosen not to follow the rest of the sheep and rather our hearts. (I don''t really think Teazers would have worked in the long run though - and it gets a bit cold on the street corners sometimes).

But yeah, sometimes i wonder if i am the only person in this office living in this century. When my supervisor asked where i got my boots from and i replied YDE, he asked - where's that ??? 8-O

Kiro

Waseem said...

Kiro, theres more to you than just boobs. theres erm ... ... hair. Ya u got nice hair :)
Waseem