Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Waseems Advice

Following a recent discussion with my friend Waseem, I realised that my blog was primarily about technology. He pointed out to me that technology doesn't appeal to the masses - it doesn't provide them with content intriguing enough to return and read my blog again. So, I'm on a mission to bring some new and intriguing content, related to actual life experiences. Let me know what you think.

I celebrated my birthday last week, I'm now 24 years old. This partially entitles me to a reduced insurance premium on my car. I was in Durban for the week of my birthday, we went kite flying on the beach at Umhlanga Rocks and attended my best friends wedding. It was great, especially when my girlfriend and I danced the marangay. We did it perfectly, "no flops."

Tonight I go with my girlfriend and my family to Soweto. My grandmother is here in Johannesburg from Durban and she thought that dinner in Soweto would be a nice cultural experience. Besides that, my girlfriend is from a suburb in Soweto. I will post some pictures as soon as I can.

For now, I need to prepare for tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is a marangay... Comon deloris, post a vid....