Monday, October 16, 2006

Google Page Ranking

I just cant take it anymore - google page ranking is driving me nuts - one would expect that if one were to type into the google text bar "stubborn-delon" and then click the "I'm feeling lucky" button, one would arrive at this blog space - not so!

Google has for some reason not even listed my blog in the normal search. This is upsetting.

So where exactly do you end up when entering "stubborn-delon" and then clicking on the "I'm feeling lucky" button - well, you end up at my old friend Waseem's Stumbleupon link to my site!

Props to Waseem for getting me recognized - google does'nt like me!

Much respect hommie!

1 comment:

Waseem said...

I told you our internet fame destinies are intertwined, now that you have publicised the google link, i will get many profile views on stumbleupon. As well as promoting stumbleupon, you should get some advertising revenue