Friday, March 16, 2007

Being less than the poop under a shoe

Ever imagined what it would feel like to be less than the poop under a shoe? Well, I have imagined that what it would feel like. Today is such a day. Two weeks ago to the day, I resigned from my 'new' job at Dimension Data. I have a two week notice period, so, this is the day that I am due to leave. Funny however, that in this two week period, I have become as popular as haemoroids (or hemorrhoids). People don't socially engage me, just to chat. Occasionally there will be the morning greeting, but mostly out of guilt.

I'm waiting now for the exit interview, which I requested via mail some days ago. However, it hasn't happend yet or even been acknowledged, I mean, why would 'poop' request a meeting?

Well, thats just my feeling, at least I still have my.... um... ability to transform myself into different shapes and colours depending on the situation and my ability to transcend to alternate areas plains of existence at will.

Can't wait to get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds aweful. Imagine......that sounds like sour grapes. There will always be times when people either welcome your decision and other times not. I do think it can be embarrassing for companies to lose staff within 2 weeks of employment. And from what I know its hard to get into Di-Data, which means: you are good calibre that they just could not retain!!!