Monday, March 12, 2007

Things in progress

I started reading Hitlers Mein Kampf last night. I didn't get very far, though it's a start. I want to understand why he thought it smart to persecute and entire race of people. On this list of my current reads, goes A long Walk to Freedom, by Nelson Mandela as well. These are the serious books, as well as a whole lot of Bicycling mags and a stack of various study manuals.

I've also being considering completing my BTech this year. I've been asking around for information as to how this can be done. However, it will only be in June that I can make a start.

I called my father last week to express my excitement at buying my own house. In his heart, I'm sure he was happy for me, but it wasn't the type of excitement that one would expect from a father. I wasn't too disappointed, but was kinda hoping that he would be a little more proud.

No comments: