Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Words to sweep the ladies off their feet

The Rosetta Stone for some of the sexiest things to say, to get a lady to notice you

My girlfriend hooked me up with these pickup lines that are very well know in Soweto and apparently also generally very successful. So, to impress the ladies, you don't need a shiny medallion and chest hair. Just use these lines...

While talking to the lady of your choice, include these words:

Thambo lam' le Kentucky - my Kentucky bone

Ngiya qwala ngawe - With you I get full

Sumbrela sam' se langa - My umbrella for the sun

Ngik'thanda nom'uvhutha baby - I love you even when you are in flames baby

S'tofu sam' sama lahle - my coal stove
Ku chitekha ama dus'bini - Dust bins just fall by themselves (in your presence)

Shumi lam' (my 1 Rand)

Dudlu Dwadla - a phrase used to get the attention of a chubby, sexy lady...
Slender never gets tired, tired by mistake, mistake by people, people with jelasi (just a saying, not to sure what context this is used in)
Scotch never die - The ladies retort if a guy is wearing a check shirt, girls will tease him by saying this!

So, hope this helps...

No comments: