Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Desparate Times - Trying to make a mil

I need some cash! I've decided to sell some things that are of sentimental and a cash value to me. They will be auctioned to the highest bidder or sold for fair price. The items are:

  • Abrown leather, Italian wallet (made in china) containing R82.55 and various receipts
  • A Samsung D500 cell phone battery
  • A Norton Internet Security 2005 CD + Expired License key
  • A wet wipe (in silver packaging) and brown sugar from News Cafe (both have never been used)
  • A single golf sock
  • A leather bound diary from 2006 - never used, good condition
  • A stone from a copper mine in Zambia

These items have a great history and also some amazing stories behind them. I will accept all email offers and will try to place them on an online auction type store.

1 comment:

KerBear said...

i opt for the wet wipe...the silver packaging is drawing me in...
my bid shall start at 0.05c