Monday, April 02, 2007

Police and Donuts

I'm sure its just a stereotype that police enojoy donuts. I've never actually seen a local police person eat a donut, though I have seen them scoffing down a Nandos' half-chicken meal. Although donuts are easily available from Pick n Pay or Checkers-Hyper, it's probably too time consuming to get out and buy some (from the po-po's point of view). It's much more satisfying harrasing innocent old ladies into buying them some Nandos for driving in the yellow line instead.

I'm gona keep my eyes open and look out for the po-po either eating or buying donuts. I'm not gona dedicate my life to following this cause, though I think it will become an interesting pasttime.

1 comment:

Waseem said...

The prodigal Waseem returns...

I think the doughnut theory i think is a myth which needs to be busted by the mythbusters.I will keep an eye out for you as well for a copper doughnut eater