Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One Last Word Before I Go

Tomorrow I leave in search of redemption, a lost innocence, inspiration, happiness and fulfilment . Incense will burn as virgin maids dance, sing and chant my name and wish me well on my voyage. This is not the journey foretold about monkeys and kung-fu, but a time out in search of peace, balance and the understanding of this life we have in this vessel that is our body, with breath, a heart beat and a soul. I feel as if I've been divided my zero, so some time out would be nice.

Watch this s p a c e !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to post something funny, so everyone would be delighted. It should read like "May God be with you". But the best way to put it is just like that. HTH!

Waseem said...

That reminds me of D.I.T, i wonder what ever happened to that space we were watching.

I come to the blog finding 2 posts but not the 2 i expected to find, wheres the tags and the proposed help

KerBear said...

Bon Voyage Single D.
Love From Double D and I.

KerBear said...

WOOOHOOO Single D is back(For a couple of days already)...Do tell the happenings in Durbs
How was that old power box?