Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Secret

Recently, my mom introduced me to a book called 'The Secret'. I'm not normally into the Depak Chopra type reads, but this teaches the philosophy of positive thinking, combined with the universal law of attraction. My problem was, until now, that I like to see tangible evidence of these philosophies and 'unproven' sciences. I got to reading it and it seems quite interesting. It teaches how 'things' are attracted to those who desire them... Sounds strange, I know, but credible people have all testified to it's efficacy. I gona give it a try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in the law of Attraction, you may find my site useful.

Oh, don't forget to leave me comments :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have commented in the wrong post. It should be here.

KerBear said...

D,when u done mind borrowing it to me.