Tuesday, July 10, 2007

When Last

When last have you sat to watch the rain as it falls? When last have you taken a moment to smell a flower and appreciate it or even chase a butterfly? When last have you danced carelessly in the rain? When last did you pick a wild flower from the garden? When last did hop as you walked? When last did you skip with a rope? When last did you make a cardboard house? When last have you been absolutely free, uninhibited by your the opinions of others, uninhibited by your opinions of yourself? When you you last live, last kiss, last love?

3 comments:

KerBear said...

I rememeber i used to do all those things when i was younger. Skipping with an invisible skipping rope while shopping with my mom, no care in the world when my hair was not brushed, no worries, no problems - the world was my oyster of happiness with nothing but fun ahead of me.
There is always that child in all of us...lets go paint ball shooting (always wanted to do that)
lets draw on the pavement and road with chalk that we conveniently find in our school jackets.
sing and dance like noone is listening or watching.
We should all find our inner child!

KerBear said...

geez i am such a loyal supporter....hehhhee

Unknown said...

I do the hop-skip thing as i walk sumtyms or wen i go to answer the fone.

I've also galloped and skipped extremely fast down a steep-ish road, quite fun, its like flying as u leap off ur foot.

I really wanna try wall-flipping and wall climbing, but no safe spot, i need something like a highjump-mattress below :D